Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Funny random stuff

Round here they just go out with a bucket and like picking blackberries in half an hour you have a full bucket ready for granny to turn into l’escargot.

Same over here, and guess what, ahem, grandpa joins granny to do so. They appear after it has rained. Then they are subjected to humongous meals with wonderful spices for three days before they find their end. Not a bad way to go I would say.

She and the family and friends enjoy the delicatessen more than I do. But when in Rome..

I’ll bring a bunch of them and have you all taste them at the LEAP fly-in, ok?

Oh and @gallois you should come to LEAP and would you care to bring some froglegs?

Last Edited by aart at 17 Jun 17:21
Private field, Mallorca, Spain

I would love to buy I"m afraid it is not possible due to other commitments, both mine and the frogs.😁

France

OMG 🤪

Maybe LEAP could become some form of clash of cultures 🤣

Germany

Haha, no, don’t worry. I think I won’t bring them. Some may have survived and I don’t want to be the one responsible for infecting the European GA fleet. The one on pic 2 did not survive and was actually a bit overboiled, not very tasty. My checklist has just been expanded.

Private field, Mallorca, Spain

Clearly you don’t fly enough

There is a better one, from a former poster here, of a birds nest in his SR22 in Spain – here.

All I get in mine is a tiny spider or two

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Don’t get fooled. Snails are sneaky blighters and not so slow as you might think.
Chuck them at the other end of the garden some 50metres away and next morning they will be on your shutters again.🤪
Test it for yourself, put a paint blob on the shell and see how long it takes them to return.🙂

France

Snails travel at roughly 10m per hour, which is enough to do all the damage during a night.

Administrator

102 metre error due to WGS84.

Administrator

Peter wrote:

Complex numbers are just a tool in engineering. Nobody pretends they are real.

Real numbers ain’t real either ;-)

ELLX

They must have used AI to design that website.

Administrator
Sign in to add your message