Welcome to our forums

Autorouter updates (merged)

achimha wrote:

add a command to the Telegram BOT to request an updated briefing pack

yes, it would be usefull.

LKKU, LKTB

Great, thank you Achim

LFSB

You guys are incredible, and have put planning, briefing to a whole new level. Thanks

EHLE Lelystad

Thank a lot !!

LFPT Pontoise, LFPB

The NOTAM updates from Telegram is an interesting feature. I did not realise how often NOTAMs were published and cancelled.

Yesterday I was on a training flight to LFOP Rouen and after having landed back at LFPN Toussus I received a NOTAM saying the paved runway was closed, then reopened a couple of hours later.

A few days ago there was a NOTAM published about aerobatic activity at LFPT and a few minutes later a cancellation.

Now I am paying a lot more attention to the contents of NOTAMs – particularly the NOTAM number, and the encoded information in the first line that is labeled Q). Obviously this has nothing to do with the autorouter or the bot but I am curious about the significance of these codes. Is there any documentation?

LFPT, LFPN

I actually found a description of the NOTAM format here

LFPT, LFPN

It seems like the TOPS image comes from SAT24.COM, but I can’t find it on the web site. Anyone know how to find it? Also, does it use actual temperatures or ISA temperatures?

ESKC (Uppsala/Sundbro), Sweden

It is amazing how many “erroneous” NOTAMs are posted just to be cancelled an hour later or less. Today I received a message about Toussus beeing closed on 24/10, and an hour later a message canceling the previous one.

LFPT, LFPN

I am now flying an airplane with TKS where the W&B section explicitly states that one should compute W&B with and without TKS, as well as with and without fuel, IOW 4 data points instead of 2. The TKS tank is located in the nose of the airplane and has a capacity of 30 liters. CG moves aft when TKS is consumed and as a result may end up aft of the aft CG limit.

Is this something which is currently supported by the router’s W&B calculations? If so how configure the W&B section of the aircraft appropriately?

If not is this something you could consider implementing?

LFPT, LFPN
Sign in to add your message