Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

C303 fly-in at Bautzen (EDAB) May 3rd 2014

Hello!

I was just talking to the airfield manager here in EDAB: They will be hosting an AOPA training camp in the beginning of May (https://aopa.de/training-und-sicherheit/trainingscamps/aopa-trainingscamp-bautzen.html) and would like to take the opportunity and have a Cessna 303 fly-in on Saturday May 3rd as well. So far, he has successfully contacted 15 owners who would be interested to join. As far as I know no regular forum members own/fly one of these (rare) birds, but maybe someone knows somebody who would like to come? Bautzen has an instrument approach (RNAV/GPS), 2200m concrete runway, H24 if necessary, customs on request and about the cheapest AVGAS in Germany. Interested parties should contact the airfield directly: [email protected]

Or drop me a Note via PM and I will pass it on (I’m flying to EDAB once every week).

Regards
Max

This is the invitation letter (sorry, german language only for now):

Last Edited by what_next at 22 Jan 10:34
EDDS - Stuttgart

Re the fuel prices, I believe Kulmbach (EDQK) is still the very lowest in Germany (2,20€), but 2,29€ is quite good, too. Then, there is always Helgoland at 1,94€, but that’s an exceptional case.

Mainz (EDFZ) & Egelsbach (EDFE), Germany
2 Posts
Sign in to add your message