Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

What have you done with, or on your aircraft, this weekend? (April 6-7 2024)

Unseasonably warm today here in the Frankfurt area, at 25 degrees! Did a great refresher flight on the C33 Debonair today, with an instructor (very familiar with this aircraft).

No inflight photos, as I was a bit busy… manually cranking the gear down, dealing with alternator failures and a gear that wouldn‘t give me a green light on final….

A couple of shots of Aschaffenburg (EDFC) I have though…

Last Edited by boscomantico at 06 Apr 19:18
Mainz (EDFZ) & Egelsbach (EDFE), Germany

I hopped to Limnos LGLM to enjoy tailwind on a way there and headwind on a way back

Not many inflight pictures because of a lot of sand in the atmosphere making everything very hazy but I have this one of Athos mountain at Halkidiki.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

Please note this.

We get far more participation in threads which get promoted to the home page. It cannot be done in this case.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Food, Norwegian aeroclub style (Yesterday at ENVA)

The elephant is the circulation
ENVA ENOP ENMO, Norway

You are gonna need a very understanding AME after eating that lot

I remember a 3 week holiday to the US, eating that “food” in hotels. I gained about 10kg over those 3 weeks.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Peter wrote:

You are gonna need a very understanding AME after eating that lot

He he. We actually talked about it. What would the AME say if he saw us now “That lot” is actually just a small fraction. That “Waffle Iron” (as we call it here), was hot and hard working all day long

Last Edited by LeSving at 07 Apr 08:03
The elephant is the circulation
ENVA ENOP ENMO, Norway

Went for a flight on friday to pickup my son from grandma but that is a story I started another thread on.

Yesterday I got a checkout on the Tecnam Pmentor.
It is a very nice airplane to fly, very little trim input needed from takeoff to cruise. It just need a lot of rudder on with high power settings. First time as well with the G3xtouch which is a really great piece of avionics.
The visibility is magnificent. But i must say i haven’t flown low wing in over 10 years apart from 1 small flight in the ultralight version of the same plane (p2002).

Later on i wanted to do a sunset flight with my wife but the sunset disappointed because of the clouds.
But at least she still want to fly with me after fridays flight.

EBZW, Belgium

Took up a friend for her first flight in a GA aircraft. Unfortunately, she did not feel too well and we were back on the ground after 20 minutes. Nonetheless, she said she’s keen on flying again, a bit longer next time.

As we had time, we gave “Emmie” a thorough wash. Water drops created beads under the flaps, which shone beautifully in the sun:

Last Edited by etn at 07 Apr 14:02
etn
EDQN, Germany

Two fantastic days of flying :)
On Saturday I visited Habsheim. The place is usually quiet, but it was quite busy. It doesn’t have any restaurant or place for coffee etc, but very courteous folks.

Today I flew with the family to a nearby airfield for pizza and ice cream.

EDMB, Germany

I was on Wangerooge on saturday. Always nice to spend a day on the Frisian Islands as this kind of timeout is really a privilege! A very short flighttime to the north and the opposite on the return flight due to the strong winds – plus a lot of haze thanks to Sahara

EDLE
13 Posts
Sign in to add your message