Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

What have you done with, or on your aircraft, this week-end? (5-6 August 2023)

Took a friend’s kids up for a local tour over our town and other local sites. A tour I’ve done by myself dozens of times, but it is always more fun to share.
Nothing fancy, 01:05 flight time, very smooth, calm, and scenic. Happy passengers.

ESMK, Sweden

Pig
If only I’d known that….
EGSH. Norwich. , United Kingdom

Wrong weekend sorry. But the flavour remains the same 🤪

Pig
If only I’d known that….

Pig wrote:

the flavour remains the same 🤪

Care to elaborate on the purpose of putting no fewer than 7 dressed-up grown-up guys in a landing craft and driving them around the Scottish countryside in a small six eight-wheeler? Re-conquering for England or what?

Last Edited by Antonio at 21 Aug 23:03
Antonio
LESB, Spain

Hahahah 😎. One has to try ….

Stalking red deer stags.

You need the Argo to bring the deer back to the landing craft and the landing craft to get back to the lodge.

After dragging the stag back to the Argo it’s then about a five k drive back to the beach.

A long day but a lovely day.

Pig
If only I’d known that….

Sounds like a lot of fun! More pics please, even if off-topic (its anyway the wrong weekend date so perhaps @mod does not care so much). And why what looks to me like dressing-up?

Antonio
LESB, Spain

That’s the form for the hill. If you are going to head out and take the life of a beautiful beast like a stag then respect is due from the hunter. Not forgetting that without any natural predators the numbers have to be controlled or in the winter months many will starve. A few more photos well off topic. Like goofing around in the Loch…

Pig
If only I’d known that….

As they’re trying to reforest Glenaffric, the Greens (who criticised the grouse shooting) must surely approve your actions.

Maoraigh
EGPE, United Kingdom

I am not familiar with the task but it surely sounds like

a) You have your rules of respect, which is always good
b) You have the right apparati for the job!, and
c) It is fun!

Antonio
LESB, Spain
19 Posts
Sign in to add your message