Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Fuel price...how low for 100LL?

So we have brilliant weather AND free time AND cheap fuel

….and we can’t fly

LFOU, France

chflyer wrote:

Almost all Air Total fuel stations in France charge the same price, posted here.
For April 2020, 100LL incl VAT €169.80

Which doesnt mean anything, they could have a price of 0.01Euro or 1000Euro for a litre of 100LL…
because Total have shut down all their AvGas Pumps…See Here

Regards, SD..

Yes, not sure what fuel “price” means when there is no volume/supply (you can’t get it) or you will not be using it (you can’t fly) I think someone soon will be writting the same story on Apr house prices they went up +30% or they crashed -40% during confinement (at best only one house was sold during the period and surely without a visit )

But I heard 1.44£/L incl vat at Stapleford early Apr

Last Edited by Ibra at 21 Apr 11:09
Paris/Essex, France/UK, United Kingdom

Sorry, but this thread is about prices, not availability.

LSZK, Switzerland

chflyer wrote:

Sorry, but this thread is about prices, not availability.

Whatever you say, but my point stands true, labelled price is irrelevant if the product is unavailable…
No different to a shop saying “New TV 500 Euros” but they dont have any left… Gotta go elsewhere…

The cheapest place in Europe has for many years been Belgrade LYBE. Anyone know what it is there?

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Peter wrote:

The cheapest place in Europe has for many years been Belgrade LYBE. Anyone know what it is there?

I don’t know what it is today, but the last 2 pireps in eddh.de from last October are €1,30 and €1,22 / ltr. Given the direction of prices since then, I would expect it to not be higher today, perhaps even less.

LSZK, Switzerland

skydriller wrote:

Which doesnt mean anything, they could have a price of 0.01Euro or 1000Euro for a litre of 100LL…
because Total have shut down all their AvGas Pumps…See Here

No, they didn’t. The list is here local copy and, while nominally about Jet-A1, has avgas availability in the “Informations complémentaires” column; I count 6 aerodromes with avgas.

JasonC wrote:

For us in Europe, Brent crude is still in the $20s per barrel so the effect is likely to be less pronounced here,

At my homebase, I’m not sure about 100LL, but according to the price alerts I’m subscribed to, the tax-free price of Jet A1 has taken a real plunge. It used to be about 0,60 EUR/l, and is now about 0,20 EUR/l. At the Luxembourg tax rates, this makes (VAT and duties included) about 1,10 EUR/l go down to about 0,65 EUR/l.

ELLX

lionel wrote:

I count 6 aerodromes with avgas.

Four of which are closed….So you’re right, you can buy AvGas from Total at 2 locations across the whole of France.

19 Posts
Sign in to add your message