Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

EuroGA.org stickers

flying straight lines is part of SESAR advertisement. And SESAR is not to much GA friendly whatever they say….

LKKU, LKTB

I have a small quantity of these stickers. They were very kindly produced by another pilot here.

They look very good. You clean the surface really well, peel off the backing sheet (obvious), stick them on (give them a good rubbing) and then (this is not obvious) after a few minutes you peel off the top (semi transparent) layer and it leaves just the blue letters in place. This should not be done on a very cold surface e.g. minus 5C. I guess +10C or more…

May I suggest that those who would like to really and genuinely stick one on their plane email me with their address, and I will pop them in the mail.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

what about mandating posting a picture of the aircraft with sticker attached ?

Last Edited by Michal at 26 Aug 12:31
LKKU, LKTB

What about sending a heap and have everybody put it on all aircraft at their airfield?

What about sending a heap and have everybody put it on all aircraft at their airfield?

Better still: Distribute stencils instead of stickers so we can spray it onto every parked aircraft in range. Not so easily removed as a sticker!

EDDS - Stuttgart

If you want to pay for the “heap” I am sure the present supplier will be delighted to make it

Better still: Distribute stencils instead of stickers so we can spray it onto every parked aircraft in range. Not so easily removed as a sticker!

That might create some bad publicity Damn… I forgot, there is no such thing as bad publicity, so let me think about this one…

Administrator

If you want to pay for the “heap” I am sure the present supplier will be delighted to make it

It’s not that expensive… way less than an hour flight time:
http://www.flyeralarm.com/de/shop/configurator/index/id/34/aufkleber-outdoor.html#159=586&160=14860&161=584&162=585

Last Edited by mh at 26 Aug 15:46
mh
Aufwind GmbH
EKPB, Germany

The result looks great

Administrator
28 Posts
Sign in to add your message