Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

EuroGA.org stickers

I have some stickers on the way. I will post a pic when I have them.

What would be the views on a EuroGA T-shirt? I think that is a lot more complicated because there are different sizes and colours. Plus preferences re quality; T-shorts range from really crappy to really well made.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

I don’t do stickers but would certainly add a top quality EuroGA T-Shirt to my wardrobe should one be available.

It’d be fun to wear it in the US, in particular.

Best to use the absolute best quality T-shirts you could buy. Complaints will be less overall regardless of cost. I’ve been disappointed lots of times buying memorable T-shirts in Europe and having them be unwearable in short order.

Peter,

yes on both. I’d be interested to get 2 stickers for the plane and also a t-shirt, provided they make them my size :)

LSZH(work) LSZF (GA base), Switzerland

Peter, speaking of T-shirts, may I remind you of the idea I shared with you shortly before the Friedrichshafen trade show – to make an intentionally grainy dithered bitonal image, e.g.

and print it on white ink thermal transfer sheets for everyone to iron them onto any dark clothing of their choice. The cost should be on the order of £1 per sheet.

Last Edited by Ultranomad at 19 Aug 14:18
LKBU (near Prague), Czech Republic

It would have to be quite small. A T-shirt with a large area of “plastic” is very unpleasant to wear.

Administrator

I’ve worn such T-shirts/pullovers with a fairly large printed area and never noticed anything. A good transfer paint is quite flexible, and a dotted (rather than solid) image will be sufficiently permeable to moisture.

LKBU (near Prague), Czech Republic

Shouldn’t that flight track resemble some ILS approach? Tempelhof for instance?

mh
Aufwind GmbH
EKPB, Germany

That is an instrument approach: the NDB approach into EGKA

Administrator

And I thought that aircraft were supposed to fly in straight lines… What misgivings.

LFPT, LFPN

And here I was thinking that the Extra was flying knife edged…

Sign in to add your message