Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Caen LFRK closed to GA much of Sundays?

So in reality Caen is no longer a CAP airfield? I an surprised that the FFA have not reported that to its members.

France

gallois wrote:

So in reality Caen is no longer a CAP airfield? I an surprised that the FFA have not reported that to its members.

maybe they need to be made aware of the goings on? Quite a lot of people simply today don’t report anything beyond bitching in forums.

The example of "your ppr is cancelled f.o. " is totally unacceptable and should be reported all the way up to the DCAC and EASA’s GA roadmap folks and their safety department.

The argument “1 airliner will earn me more than 100 GA planes” is as old as the problems go, but it is missing the point entirely.

What if e.g. tolled motorways would be handled this way: Only lorries and individual traffic only when there are no lorries? One Lorry costs x times as much so let’s ban individual cars or given them slots to pass, to be applied for 24 hours before and rise the fees, so the lorrys and TIR’s have more space and there are no traffic jams? How long would it take for people to storm the motorway if they can’t drive anymore?

Someone needs to tell these so called civil servants that if they are paid by the people’s taxes to keep up and running an infrastrucure, then that infrastructure needs to be operated at the best of possible practice. PPR is the opposite of that.

LSZH(work) LSZF (GA base), Switzerland
12 Posts
Sign in to add your message