Banner
Welcome to our forums

Best flying picture(s) or flying video(s) of 2019

Working on it!

always learning
LO__, Austria

Snoopy wrote:

Working on it!

I love the runway crossing over my hometown Berlin at Schönefeld EDDB and Tegel EDDT – especially Tegel, as long as it lasts…

Germany

And there’s also some pictures of mountain flying in Austria …

… flying over Paris …

… some nightflying …

… and Berlin Tegel EDDT by night from above …

Last Edited by BerlinFlyer at 30 Dec 14:26
Germany

That mountaintop is an amazing photo. Where is it?

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Peter wrote:

That mountaintop is an amazing photo. Where is it?

It’s north east of the Wolfgangssee in Austria, near Salzburg. Next bigger city is ‎⁨Sankt Gilgen⁩. This whole area around Mondsee is highly recommended.

The whole trip was at an AOPA flying camp from EDME via Tegernsee, Achensee, furthereast from Innsbruck to direction Kufstein through the valley, passing LOIJ St Johann, Saalbach, LOWS Zell am See (very beautiful) , St. Johann im Pongau, Obertauern, LOSM Mauterndorf (highest airport in austria, do your W&B), Millstätter See, Weißensee, Ossiacher See, LOKF Feldkirchen, back via Turrach, LOSM Mauterndorf, St. Nikolai im Sölktal, passing LOGO Niederoblarn, Obertraun/Hallstätter See, Bad Isch, St. Wolfgang / Wolfgangsee (where the picture was taken and back passing Salzburg on the east to EDME.

Stunning VFR trip.

Germany

@snoopy, I recognize my aircraft in the EDTY flight-line …. must have been the PPL/IR SOP seminar last February?

LSZK, Switzerland

Yes it was. We probably met there :)

always learning
LO__, Austria

We had a perfect flying day today to end the year – and best wishes to all for 2020.

Landing on a small sloping runway like Bargrug, there’s always a couple of seconds when a friend’s airplane disappears from view and one wonders… how did it go…

Glenswinton, SW Scotland, United Kingdom

Snoopy wrote:

Yes it was. We probably met there :)

I seem to remember that one too!

EGTK Oxford
Sign in to add your message