What a beauty!

Antonio
LESB, Spain

Thanks for letting us in on the re-paint. Enjoy your „new“ plane 🤙

always learning
LO__, Austria

Looks absolutely lovely.

LSZH(work) LSZF (GA base), Switzerland

Very nice, I like the modern font in the back gives it a modern touch. The old grimes rotating beacon looks a bit nostalgic though :-)

Last Edited by Vref at 20 Jan 09:19
EBST

Agree, today was a beautiful day for flying, though a bit turbulent for the pizza South of the Alps, but I digress

Yes, EG looks beautiful! The RR of the skies back in previous splendor, thanks for the update, and please enjoy her

Dan
ain't the Destination, but the Journey
LSZF, Switzerland

Different than forecasted on Thuesday, there was absolutely no chance to depart on Wednesday at EDCM, because of a thick layer of wet snow on the runway and ifr conditions with low visibility an ceiling on a VFR field. So I decided to stay until Friday at Dresden, because Thursday I had to deliver a full day of online Training. But then it seemed like the weather would be better Thursday night than on Friday morning. So I decided to depart at 19.20 UTC for an IR flight on top of the clouds back home to Stuttgart. Good to do so, because when passing the cloud layer I could immediately check if they made the paintings without demaging the TKS panel. Good news the fluid was spread all over the wings like before.
So the Bonanza is back to Stuttgart and has a new look.
Below some picture they took today during the day.

EDDS , Germany

Looks beautiful and a job well done. Have fun!

Fly safe. I want this thing to land l...
EGPF Glasgow

That looks very well done. They removed the paint around the rivets very well.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

I will take some pictures as soon as we have here back and post it here.

If you are heading on it back to Brittany, make a stop in Normandy for air-to-air top model shooting (the aircraft )

Last Edited by Ibra at 16 Jan 22:38
Paris/Essex, France/UK, United Kingdom

I will take some pictures as soon as we have here back and post it here.

Thanks. Most of us here love it when an old girl gets a new dress

Dan
ain't the Destination, but the Journey
LSZF, Switzerland
31 Posts
Sign in to add your message