Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Letting go of my TBM

loco wrote:

I can also fly it from the back seat, which is actually not that bad :-)

You bet :) :)

always learning
LO__, Austria

All ready for the new owner ;)

always learning
LO__, Austria

Glad I had a wonderful ride in it 2 years ago! You have made excellent use of her..

Private field, Mallorca, Spain

Beautiful aircraft, I hope she’ll be ok in new home

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

I had a great flight in it too, last summer Around the Isle of Wight and at the same speed as in the TB20

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

I once saw the plane on the ramp at EPPO, looked really cool with that paint job. Now that you know how much you sold it for, what would you do differently if you had to restart? Would you again buy a brand new one or get a pre owned one? Any extras you did miss or others you paid a lot of money for but which proved not so usefull after all?

www.ing-golze.de
EDAZ

Following Sebastian:
Would have you liked to be the one buying second hand this starship ?
By the way, I think I’ve already written this: many thanks for having shared your adventures, it has been tremendous material for dreaming :-)

Sebastian_G wrote:

Would you again buy a brand new one or get a pre owned one? Any extras you did miss or others you paid a lot of money for but which proved not so usefull after all?

Buying new is a nice experience. Especially with Daher. They really take care of their customers. If buying today, I would go for a used 930 or wait for one with a FADEC PT6. I don’t have any leaks about it coming to TBM, but I think it is reasonable to expect that it will be offered.

There is not much to configure when ordering a TBM, because they offer the “Elite” package which includes most of the options.

PetitCessnaVoyageur wrote:

Would have you liked to be the one buying second hand this starship ?

Stepping up from piston to turboprop is very exciting.

LPFR, Poland

Does anyone have any experience of the Kodak 100 III please ? Thinking of this one. I like what I hear about Dahler

Thanks. J

Pig
If only I’d known that….
EGSH. Norwich. , United Kingdom

@pig you’re looking for a flying truck ?
You cannot really compare a TBM and a Kodiaq…

LFPT Pontoise, LFPB
Sign in to add your message