Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Aircraft personality quiz

Quite good, a Cessna 185 came up for me – no problem with that!

Oxford (EGTK), United Kingdom

Piper Meridian!

Spending too long online
EGTF Fairoaks, EGLL Heathrow, United Kingdom

I got TBM 850.

I answered no, I wouldnt spend $50 on a bottle of wine becuase it tasts better, so I thought my result would be “Piper Cub” !. Maybe they think someone who doesnt want to spend $50 on wine, and would settle for a cheap bottle of plonk is saving money to fly his very expensive plane instead. Or maybe it was becasuse I chose answers to things I have no idea of because I am not American and my favourite aviation film was not one of the three on the list – of which two I had not heard of ;-)

Diamond DA-40 Stupid test..

The elephant is the circulation
ENVA ENOP ENMO, Norway

hoping for Mooney, getting Cessna 185

LKKU, LKTB

Stupid test..

I retook it (after having looked-up the movies on option and the US military types to chose from) and “my” Husky changed to a Mooney… very strange. The best answer of the quiz is “This would be un-American” They should provide that answer with every question and I am pretty sure “my” aeroplane will turn out to be some kind of Airbus…

EDDS - Stuttgart

Cessna 210

Happy only when flying
Sabaudia airstrip LISB, Italy

PC-12. Actually not completely far off…

Marchetti SF260…

(It’s actually not one of the choices but I don’t need a banal journalist to unearth my enthusiasms)

Silvaire

I actually got to fly one a few years ago – they come up for sale but I guess they are not cheap to maintain.

Quite a complicated fuel system, but beautiful fast (180knots+) aerobatic IFR.

They seem to cost similar to a Mooney 252 second hand – both great aircraft, but I am thinking Ferrari vs Porsche.

Oxford (EGTK), United Kingdom
Sign in to add your message

Threads possibly related to this one