Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Stylesheet on profile pages?

Hi,

what’s up with the style sheets (I’m assuming) for the profile pages?

Is it just me (using Firefox here) or do the user profile pages come without styles applied for anyone?

Hungriger Wolf (EDHF), Germany

Are you on FF v27.0 by any chance?

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Are you on FF v27.0 by any chance?

I am and this stylesheet thing does not work. And with Safari (5.1.10) it does not work either.

EDDS - Stuttgart

Also IE8, which I know is old, but some large companies are still using. Generally everything else looks fine.

I have sent the details to David.

v27 did something strange. It invited me to “clean up” the FF installation, saying it would preserve all the relevant info (which it itemised). So I said Yes, and it did all that, but chucked away a few plug-ins like adblocker (and its database), no-script (and its database), reload-every. It also put all the old config into a directory tree on the Desktop (with about 70MB in it in my case) so at least I could restore the adblocker stripts out of that. And it changed the way the EuroGA admin pages look, but I think the main forum looks OK.

The admin pages that I can access are all there but the fonts are a thin typeface. Is that what you see?

Interesting IE8 does it too…

Last Edited by Peter at 10 Feb 11:59
Administrator

That’s the reason:

Request URL:http://www.euroga.org/kit_assets/1/js/$d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e.css
Request Method:GET
Status Code:404 Not Found

OK, thanks Achim.

Last time I had to play with style sheets myself was on Xerox Ventura Publisher

Oddly enough FF v26 works OK.

Last Edited by Peter at 10 Feb 12:32
Administrator

I’m on FF v28.

Peter’s profile picture looks like this.

Hungriger Wolf (EDHF), Germany

Thanks all for feedback.

It’s nothing to do with the browser version – it is, or was, a bug. It’s fixed now.

Administrator
EGTR / London, United Kingdom
9 Posts
Sign in to add your message