Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Used & New Aircraft Bubble

LeSving wrote:

Maoraigh wrote:
Looking on AFORS, what surprises me is the money asked for microlight or near-microlight aircraft, compared to larger, more capable, but unfashionable aircraft.
Replace the word “aircraft” with the word “women” and you probably get the drift

Did that, found nothing. Was i on the wrong site?

Could be, I don’t know. Have never heard of AFORS before. I just guessed it was some airplane for sale listing?

The elephant is the circulation
ENVA ENOP ENMO, Norway

Legacy Turboprop twins have gone up quite a bit since the dip in the recession. I would say MU-2’s, Commanders and King Air’s have increased about 30% from the lowest. There are exceptions, really odd ducks like the Avanti keep dropping, for instance. Same for many older 2 crew jets – they’re in freefall.

Piston twins I can’t say I have seen much positive movement in, maybe the Barons have increased slightly. But I just saw a mint Aerostar 700 that just hasn’t moved in months. They’re now down to $100K. That’s an insane amount of airplane for that money, they used to be $300-500K in the heydays before 2007. But since people are afraid of Aerostars combined with their increasing age, the used prices stay suppressed in this segment.

Last Edited by AdamFrisch at 15 Dec 23:59
13 Posts
Sign in to add your message