Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

11-12 April 2015 - any meet-ups?

There are 2 issues with Majorca – the French strike, and the lack of an airport with avgas and customs. Majorca has one with avgas and no customs, and one with customs and no avgas

I am looking at Losinj LDLO Friday-Sunday but the Sunday wx at this end looks dodgy. It is always hard to find a 3-day gap in the wx.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

I’ll probably be on Losinj LDLO or Krk LDRI on Saturday depending on my relatives that I’ll meet. On Sunday I have to be in Split LDSP. So there will be some flyingo for me this weekend

I’m not sure about Sunday forecast on your side – it looks ok to me. What specifically do you mean by “dodgy”?

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

Sunday looks good currently. It is just a bit “close”

On Friday I can depart 0700Z (0800Z is more civilised though) so the 1400Z LDLO closing time is OK.

Hotel Apoksiomen is closed till 24th April… clearly this would be a pre-season visit

Mare Mare Suite booked.

Administrator

Departing tomorrow with my younger son for LDLO 0800Z. They have avgas; they say it is fresh . Close at 1400Z. Open Sunday 0600Z.

Hope to see you Emir

Administrator

They have avgas; they say it is fresh

Time for a new fuel system, then

LSZK, Switzerland

Just landed in Nancy Essey (with young son ;-)). Very good airport, ILS, RNAV, €11 landing fee, parking is free!

Administrator

Arriving Saturday morning at LDLO, time depending on wife’s ability to wake up Unfortunately, I’ll have to leave in the afternoon because she has to go back to Zagreb and I have to fly to LDSP Sunday morning. See you there.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

The arrival with the most modern phone gets to pay for the fish at the Barracuda

Administrator

The wx looks OK from GRAMET

Interestingly, Eurocontrol validates this route which goes through France

Return track link

Administrator
Sign in to add your message