Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

OurAirports

Just got myself a Chromebook, and one of the first things to search for was “aviation apps” (of course). Well, not that much for Chromebooks, but I found this really good “app” (web site) that is called OurAirports It’s open for everyone to put in data, but it got LOTS of airports, even tiny ones in Norway not to be found anywhere else (you have to zoom in to get smaller airports). Really nice site I think.

The elephant is the circulation
ENVA ENOP ENMO, Norway

Yes, I came across that one a couple of months ago and it seems one of the better. I especially like the option to download their full set of data in csv format, making it ideal for import into any navigation system that is open to it, perhaps after a bit of transmogrification.

Which prompted me to register and update a good deal of fields I know about, the data is not that perfect as yet. But for a compromise between “complete” and “up to date” it is one of the best I found, as yet.

For the sake of clarity: there is no need to get any special kind of hardware, the site can be accessed with any web browser on any hardware/OS.

Last Edited by at 22 Jun 17:21
EBZH Kiewit, Belgium
2 Posts
Sign in to add your message