Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Friedrichshafen/AERO 2014

Peter, your stuff is ‘in country’ now and we’re apparently going to launch into this crap weather after lunch. Should be interesting for a fair weather guy.

Last Edited by Silvaire at 10 Apr 08:22

Will be there tomorrow. Anyone of you still around?

LSZH(work) LSZF (GA base), Switzerland

As things stand now, I’ll be there tomorrow Friday, and aim to be at Sebastian’s booth at 11:00 AM local. Am driving though, through the night, so I might be late, or not turn up at all.

EBZH Kiewit, Belgium

I just arrived and am staying ithe city center
Tomorrow 11:00 will try and be at sebastian

Me, too.

RXH
EDML - Landshut, Munich / Bavaria

If anybody wants a beer I am at the buchhorner hotel in the citycenter

Flew into Memmingen EDJA today. Looking forward to meeting some of you tomorrow (Sebastian’s booth@ 1100)

TJ
Cambridge EGSC

I was there yesterday but stucked with some friends and didn’t get the opportunity to catch up with euroga guys. Half an hour late on arrival due to 45 kts headwind almost all the way and moderate to severe icing at FL100 and below (until 6000 ft). FL120 was ok but I started descent earlier than was needed hoping for less strong headwind forgetting that 7000 is lowest for KPT. So I ended flying 45 min in icing and spent 5 galons of TKS to get rid of the ice. Flying back was easy – I got 2-3 shorcuts and had 35-45 tailwing all the way, sometimes approaching 200 kts GS in level flight.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

have fun at yr little get together at Sebastian’s booth and don’t forget to buy something to reward him for his hospitality..
Also, post pictures! I’d like to see how real pilots look like.

I am interested in how electrically driven aircraft are progressing. Someone care to give an overview of what’s there and how serious it looks?
Thx..

Private field, Mallorca, Spain

skipping for this year, need to accumulate some familyhours instead of hobbs time…. :-(

LKKU, LKTB
Sign in to add your message