Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

From Slovakia to Banja Luka LQBK and back

Hi all, I would like to report a very positive experience regarding the Banja Luka airport. Went there about 3 weeks ago with an old, beat up Piper Arrow and a friend for a quick weekend getaway from Slovakia. Despite arriving 15 minutes late they waited for us and the customs processed us in a matter of minutes. The staff was super helpful and even offered us a trip to the city with their shuttle bus since their shift was over.
In the morning they helped us to refuel the plane carrying some jerry cans to a nearby gas station and off we went. The only downside is that they do not carry avgas – yet – but they should have it before the start of this season. Great service, highly recommended for an intermediate stop.

Czech Republic

Banja Luka – the city where I was born and started to fly 40 years ago at nearby airfield LQBZ. And LQBK was the first real airport where I landed.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

Where is trip report? :)

LQVI,LJMB

It would be great to have a report on the EuroGA airport database. It takes only a few mins and helps a lot of people. The database is of high quality.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom
4 Posts
Sign in to add your message