Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Map of dream destinations

arj1 wrote:

Got it! These are mine,

Is Samarskaya Luka National Park the reason for UWWW?

Repin’s house would be interesting too. Saw a great exhibition of his work at the Helsinki Ateneum a couple of years ago.

Last Edited by derek at 13 Apr 16:24
Derek
Stapleford (EGSG), Denham (EGLD)

Dan wants to land at KXTA

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

derek wrote:

Is Samarskaya Luka National Park the reason for UWWW?

Repin’s house would be interesting too. Saw a great exhibition of his work at the Helsinki Ateneum a couple of years ago.

No, just lived there ages ago! Same for ULLI & UARR.

EGTR

@dublinpilot agree a raid to Scandinavia up to Lofoten and beyond is a goal. I was interested on the suggestion of Laeso which would make a nice stopping point of interest. Denmark to Norway is a reasonable stretch of water, but with good ATC, the North Sea less so and expect no radio coverage in parts below FL100.

In an SEP not sure about the crossing to Iceland and Greenland, not least the insurance premium makes it a significant expense.

Oxford (EGTK), United Kingdom

In an SEP not sure about the crossing to Iceland and Greenland, not least the insurance premium makes it a significant expense.

AxA AG sent me an extension from Europe to Worldwide (except USA & Canada) for free, it’s Greenland-Canada that seems off their

Not planning it yet

Last Edited by Ibra at 13 Apr 19:57
Paris/Essex, France/UK, United Kingdom

I thought about doing such a map but can’t really think of where I want to fly that I haven’t been to.

In all walks of life I have always adjusted my desires according to what I could actually get and right now I don’t have time for any great new projects. Well, I would like to do more Greek islands, ideally in an F16.

Administrator

can’t really think of where I want to fly that I haven’t been to.

I feel like you are not alone and that makes a lot of your ex-flying friends.

LFOU, France

I don’t want to fly to new airports just for the sake of it. I’ve done over 200 of them What matters to me is seeing places and meeting interesting people, and that I very much want to do.

Administrator

Well, I would like to do more Greek islands, ideally in an F16.

Ordnance delivery for Fraport?

always learning
LO__, Austria

I don’t want to fly to new airports just for the sake of it. I’ve done over 200 of them What matters to me is seeing places and meeting interesting people, and that I very much want to do

That’s why, I too, have a short list of around 10 locations I like to fly to in Europe.
I’ll only go to a new place if there is a very good reason to do so.

Rochester, UK, United Kingdom
Sign in to add your message