Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Trip to Roma Urbe LIRU

I checked and in LILQ on 100 LL is mentionned NIL? Does that means there is no 100 LL ?

Last Edited by Rallye at 19 Dec 20:16
LFDU, Belgium

100LL was 2.58€/l on sept 30.

ESMK, Sweden

Another vote from me for Massa Cinquale LILQ. Delightful airport and location.

Tököl LHTL

Arne wrote:

100LL was 2.58€/l on sept 30.

So that means there is 100 LL.Thanks for that info.

LFDU, Belgium

@Rallye

Massa Cinquale currently closed due to too high trees in the vicinity of the runway. Should be resolved by spring, but you never know, so keep a close look at the NOTAMs…

Mainz (EDFZ) & Egelsbach (EDFE), Germany

Thanks for the info.I think i will land at Luca when i go to Roma and Massa on the return.
I am working to see if there are mandatory routes between Lucca and Urbe,because i see a route that seems mandatory between RRNW3 Manciano and RRN1 Capranica.Flying in Italy seems difficult (i have no experience).Do you fligh at the altitude you want ? Off course not in A.

LFDU, Belgium

If Massa Cinquale gets the tree issue solved, do consider landing there. That is good advice. I do remember the trees landing runway 23. 40 degrees flaps in an older 172 (before I owned my Rallye) helped. It is a really likeable airfield.

Last Edited by WhiskeyPapa at 15 Jan 19:16
Tököl LHTL

Hi,i will definitively land in LIQL (Lucca),but there is a big zone P along the sea before arriving there (P2 La Spezzia).Have you any idea of a route as direct as possible coming from Genova.
Thanks a lot

LFDU, Belgium

I think you may have this in mind

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Exactly,but i haven’t seen a sure answer ? And P2,P3 is even worse for a landing in Massa cinquale.

LFDU, Belgium
Sign in to add your message