Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Thank you for making EuroGA a success

Good pictures. I like the little green one with the wooden prop. Having only even flown in PA28's, Cessna 150's, a Saratoga and an Extra 200, I feel I have deprived myself of flying more classic aircraft, but I guess where I am I have had little exposure to such opportunities. Looks like fun.

gender well sometimes, lol

Well, Judith, why don't you ask more "pilot girls" to come over to EuroGA

I am sure there are enough out there!

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Well done Peter & co! Thx!

Antonio
LESB, Spain

Peter strangely I don't across all that many female pilots ( but then only 8% of UK GA pilots are female) as not in a school environment anymore unless to collect the keys for G-UJ. Though I was taught in a school that had predominantly female FI's and the CFI/owner was also female.

But I do pass the word about how excellent this site is to all the pilots I meet.

EGBJ, EGBP, EGTW, EGVN, EGBS

Less than a year since its start, EuroGA has recently gone past 20000 posts.

I think that this is an amazing achievement, when considering that most of them are relatively on-topic and contain useful detailed information.

Administrator

Brilliant :-) For the few open community sites that I do follow, this is for the best and most interesting and well informed of them all IMHO. I dont always understand everything that is written (especially when it comes to electronics), but I enjoy reading all the articles nonetheless and there is a lot of experience within the posters here.

Excellent, Peter & David!!

And I totally agree with PiperArcher; I learn a lot every day from reading this forum. Thanks to everyone.

EHLE (Lelystad - NL), Netherlands

Excellent news, a lot of expertise available and good info...keep on rolling

EBST

Great work Peter!

Out of curiosity, how many page view do the site have per day? (if you are willing to share that info). Like myself, I think there are lots of silent member who rarely post.

About 500 distinct individuals visit the site per day, and on average each one reads 5-10 pages.

Yes there are many silent readers, because we don't get 500 posts per day.

Administrator
Sign in to add your message