Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Survey: Pilots feedback on single pilot IFR flight

Hello everyone,

We both are air traffic controller students at Skyguide in Switzerland and have to write a thesis on an aviation subject in order to complete our training. This will basically be an academic research.

We have chosen to study the impact and consequences on air traffic control of the business jets operated by a single pilot within a complex airspace.

For that a questionnaire was created and we are looking for pilots with an experience as a single pilot in IFR flight with a turboprop or turbojet aircraft.
Questionnaire can be accessed with the link below and we would be very grateful if you would take the time to answer it. (That takes less than 10 minutes to be filled)

http://fr.ze-questionnaire.com/repondre.php?s=53854&d=SP4I9wuNPrZ8

The data collection will end mid October depending on the response rate and number of data we could get.

Thank you very much, and if you have any questions or comments, here are our email adresses.

[email protected]
[email protected]

LSGG

warning for SEP rating holder – starting with question No. 3 “The following questions refer only to your experience as a single pilot on turboprop/turbojet aircraft.”….so nothing for most of people at this forum…

LKKU, LKTB

It’s OK because there are about half a dozen turboprop/bizjet pilots who post here, so – at a wild guess – about 100-500 who read EuroGA but don’t post. Current stats are ~800 pilots reading it every day.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

And Michal to be fair they make this clear in their post.

EGTK Oxford

yes, they made it clear..next time I should read the post first. I do apologize , my bad.

LKKU, LKTB

I’m struggling to get an English version?

London area

Hello,
The survey is hosted on a French website but if you scroll down all the question are also in english (the english version is following the french question).
Thanks for your time and interest :-)

LSGG

We would like to thank everyone who took the time to answer our survey.
The final results will be collected on the 2nd of November (the link is still working until then if you’re interested :-) )
Your answers have helped our research considerably. Thank you again!!

LSGG
8 Posts
Sign in to add your message