Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Instrument instructor required for Saturday (04Feb)

Hello,

I am looking for a freelance instrument instructor to conduct some refresher training ahead of my IR(R) rating renewal due in the coming weeks – a couple of approaches, radio nav, and maybe a hold or two. This will be done on my club’s aircraft at EGSX this Saturday morning.

If anyone qualified is available, please do message me with your rates for consideration.

Thanks in advance!

I know Kevin from kilo delta is going there on Saturday, so you might be in luck.

I can do it on Sunday.

EGKB Biggin Hill

@Noe thanks but unfortunately he is already booked this weekend.

@Timothy thanks for the offer as well but I only have the aircraft booked for Saturday morning and will be occupied on Sunday anyway.

If anyone else pops up please let me know.

I am generally available to SX if required. I have two students there at the moment.

EGKB Biggin Hill

Thanks Timothy – I will send you a private message.

I was wondering if there are any other freelance instructors based in the area of EGSX who may be available to fly on an ad-hoc basis on weekends? I need someone to fly with me for a couple of hours just to make sure I have someone looking over my shoulder and keeping the flight operating safely. My license remains valid, but I have not been flying regularly over the past couple of years, so that would be helpful as I try to regain confidence commanding the aircraft. Ideally the person would also be qualified in instrument instruction, although that is not necessary.

Is there perhaps a listing somewhere that I can reference?

Thanks!

Last Edited by Macchiato2 at 18 Feb 09:56
7 Posts
Sign in to add your message