Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Spectacular helicopter aerobatics

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

There is a valley and wood just like that near my house. I will get the Cub out this afternoon and give it a go. Will let you know the outcome.

Seriously, that is properly insane.

Upper Harford private strip UK, near EGBJ, United Kingdom

I suspect we will find the outcome in an AAIB report, eventually

Biggin Hill

There´s another video somewhere with the same type of aircraft that ends in a big fireball. And there´s probably been more of these endings over the years. Not unexpected with this type of flying.

EDFE, EDFZ, KMYF, Germany

Crazy skills!!!
Almost every Crop Duster pilot can do that. I was a passenger once. Amazing pilots.

Last Edited by AviationKosmos at 16 Jul 12:52

Just the average German helicopter pilot, really. Nothing to see here…

Safe landings !
EDLN, Germany

Craziest helo pilot. Anyone know who he is/was?
Just the video of this insanity provides a pucker factor.
Reshoot in 4k and this 70’s awesomeness is a theme park ride.

Beat this one by far, except for driving Puma over publuc roads in Chad and taxpayer sponsoring?

Paris/Essex, France/UK, United Kingdom

The BO105 seems to be camouflaged. That sort of flying might be the safest option for a military pilot in some situations.

Maoraigh
EGPE, United Kingdom

I remember seeing this video many ago on some aviation conference as a promo for MBB (now merged into Eurocopter). Expert company pilot at work.. So I guess there won’t be an AAIB report after all, Cobalt Well, the music sort of dates it, as well as the video quality.

Let’s hope and assume that this pilot is now enjoying his retirement, thinks back fondly of such flying and (if still flying) has adapted his style a bit.

Last Edited by aart at 16 Jul 19:10
Private field, Mallorca, Spain
28 Posts
Sign in to add your message