Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Spain Health Declaration for GA

Can anyone tell me how I fill in the wretched Sanish Health Declaration form when not using an airline on thier list? Any help greatly appreciated. Thanks Jamie

Pig
If only I’d known that….
EGSH. Norwich. , United Kingdom

I filled-in form when flying to Spain in May/June this year and I didn’t find any problem. I believe there’s tick box “Private flight” and you just invent seat numbers 1A, 1B, 2A, 2B etc.

EDIT: I see they changed the form. Maybe you should put PRIVATE in “Flight number” or aircraft registration. I don’t believe it’s crosschecked with some real flight numbers when submitting.

Last Edited by Emir at 06 Oct 17:25
LDZA LDVA, Croatia

Thanks Emir. It’s a drop down so you have to choose. I’ll keep trying and share if I get anywhere. Thanks though. J

Pig
If only I’d known that….

returning home from Corsica last week, I also had to fill out a health declaration which might be similar to the one for Spain. We were instructed to put 01 for the flight number, and as pointed by Emir, 1A for the pilot’s seat number.

Dan
ain't the Destination, but the Journey
LSZF, Switzerland

Thanks Dan. If I can just nail the airline drop down I think I’ll be there. .. thanks. J

Pig
If only I’d known that….

I don’t see any drop down list at https://www.spth.gob.es/ form. Maybe I’m missing something.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

Thanks Emir. After this form they send you an email with security details then you have to go to main form and that’s where the dreaded drop down lives….thanks for trying. J

Pig
If only I’d known that….

We went on a nice quick trip to Sabadell and Cannes last week. We had the SpTH App filled with our names and random airline and seat data and
I´m glad we did not put too much brain power into it. Nobody ever wanted to see anything regarding COVID, neither in Spain nor in France.

EDFE, EDFZ, KMYF, Germany

Caba wrote:

We went on a nice quick trip to Sabadell and Cannes last week. We had the SpTH App filled with our names and random airline and seat data and
I´m glad we did not put too much brain power into it. Nobody ever wanted to see anything regarding COVID, neither in Spain nor in France.

I had the same experience recently when flying back from France into Mallorca. In my case however after failing to complete it I did not bother further since we were all carrying COVID vaccination or test certs anyway and were returning home where all security and police know us.

Would I venture without a proper vaccination cert without completing the form? Not something I can recommend.

My experience on private flights in Spain has been rather relaxed about this though, so if you carry your official vaccination certs and are generally compliant I think the risk is low. Does anyone have other experiences in Spain? Anybody been successful completing the form for a private flight?

Antonio
LESB, Spain

I just tried to complete the form. In the “airline” dropdown menu, select airline “AVIACION PRIVADA”
It will find a mismatch between your flight number (you likely input AC registration) and the selected airline “AVIACION PRIVADA” so you will get a warning message. Just accept and continue filling in details with made up seat assignments.
Unfortunately the last steps cannot be completed until 48 hrs pre-arrival, so I failed to complete the form, but it seems the solution to the main hurdle (the airline) is as above.

Antonio
LESB, Spain
15 Posts
Sign in to add your message