Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Newbie...

Hello All,

Just like to quickly introduce myself, my name is Tim and I have been working/training towards an (f)ATPL for the last 5 years now through the modular route whilst working in ATC. Despite going up the commercial route I have a huge passion for GA and would like to keep my hand in it if one is lucky enough to get a job at the end of this. Having recently finished my (SP) ME IR, I don’t want it to be a bit of ink that stays on my licence for the sake of finding a job. I’m fortunate to have a friend who has recently purchased a brand new IFR capable Robin DR401 which may allow me the chance to “exercise the privileges”. Moving forward, I hope to use the IR to go exploring further a field and I am looking forward to absorbing the wealth of knowledge and information this website has to offer as there is so much more to learn! Who knows where it might take me….

Thanks for reading and look forward to meeting/hearing from like minded folk :)

EGKA

Welcome Tim! Have a great time on the forum as well as flying and hopefully finding your dream job!

LSZH, LSZF, Switzerland

Welcome Tim.

EGBE (COVENTRY, UK)

Welcome Tim

I was standing next to the Robin yesterday! Looks very nice. My TB20 (the one covered with bird crappings) was parked right next to it.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Thank you to all! Yes the pigeons and seagulls are rather merciless!

EGKA
5 Posts
Sign in to add your message