Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

New EuroGA forum section: Non Certified Aircraft

here

This has been requested over time so please use it for anything to do with aircraft that don’t have a full ICAO Certificate of Airworthiness i.e.

• homebuilts
  • ultralights
  • permit
  • Annex II

I am using all these terms loosely; there may be other categories especially in some countries.

I have moved a large number of threads to this forum section, based on keyword searches of the subject of the thread e.g. homebuilt, RV, Lancair… If I have missed any threads which are exclusively about the above aircraft, please let me know.

This forum section replaces the Bizjets section, whose rather sparse contents has been moved to Hangar Talk. This doesn’t mean we don’t want bizjet posts but for some reason their pilots/owners did not appear in any numbers. Also, bizjets are still “general aviation” so all bizjet topics fully belong under Flying, Hangar Talk, etc. as appropriate.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom
The elephant is the circulation
ENVA ENOP ENMO, Norway

Done it – thanks.

There is a mailing going out now, very slowly (will take ~24hrs), about this, and the 6-9 May 2016 fly-in. It is going only to those who have logged in within the past 12 months, so if anyone doesn’t receive it, check your spam filters to make sure euroga.org is whitelisted, and check that the email address you have in the EuroGA profile is valid.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom
3 Posts
Sign in to add your message