Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

How much education is needed to fly a plane?

Maybe the 60s is the new 40s as can be read in the media This also includes the mid life crisis at 40-45 šŸ˜Ž (now : 60-65)

The elephant is the circulation
ENVA ENOP ENMO, Norway

The mid life crisis at 60-65 is much more laid back. Challenges are taken much more calmly and are for fun, perhaps to complete something you have wanted to do for a long time but couldnā€™t for various reasons. And those challenges tend to spawn other challenges, which can be attempted, because you have the money, the house is paid for and the kids have left home.
In your 40s the challenges brought about by the mid life crisis are tackled like a bull in a china shop as must doā€™s otherwise you consider yourself a failure. And then you worry about how much it has cost you and feel guilty.šŸ™‚šŸ™‚

France

LeSving wrote:

At least once every summer I send a picture to my 3 year younger brother where Iā€™m wearing black socks and sandals According to him (and most others), socks and sandals is a big NO NO. If you still want to wear socks (you are very old or completely out of sync), at least wear white socks. Definitely not a UK specific thing.

Weird. Iā€™m always wearing socks with sandals and so far havenā€™t heard a single comment. And theyā€™re not white. I guess Iā€™m completely out of sync.

ESKC (Uppsala/Sundbro), Sweden

ā€œI guess Iā€™m completely out of sync.ā€
Or you are a trend setter.šŸ™‚

France

I canā€™t afford a pedicure so I also sport socks with sandals :)

Oxford (EGTK), United Kingdom

Airborne_Again wrote:

Iā€™m always wearing socks with sandals and so far havenā€™t heard a single comment.

Hmm, you wouldnā€™t accidentally also wear other interesting combos, like a T-shirt and a tie? Ha, itā€™s even a Wikipedia article on the subject

The elephant is the circulation
ENVA ENOP ENMO, Norway

gallois wrote:

Or you are a trend setter.šŸ™‚

Well, maybeā€¦.

ESKC (Uppsala/Sundbro), Sweden

Airborne_Again wrote:

Well, maybeā€¦.

Jesus, canā€™t we ban immoral pictures from this website?

In Spain you would be called ā€œguiriā€. Ask me how I know

ā€¦on a second thought: Might this thread getting related with this?

Last Edited by UdoR at 30 Jul 13:01
Germany

Airborne_Again wrote:

Well, maybeā€¦.

In case you like to sleep with them :)
(not me btw)

Last Edited by Ibra at 30 Jul 13:05
Paris/Essex, France/UK, United Kingdom

Well, at least, regarding this forum, there doesnā€™t seem to be too much of this.

Germany
Sign in to add your message