Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Angelina Jolie pilot

Gives a whole new meaning to the expression “high maintenance”

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

and I’m not sure there is a budget…

Who has had more facelifts? DA42 or Jolie? She still looks pretty, the DA42 still doesn’t

…even if seen from very close?

EBZH Kiewit, Belgium

Hmmm… So if a a fellow pilot is rich, beautiful and famous it’s ok to get nasty on a pilot forum?

EFHF

Hmmm… So if a a fellow pilot is rich, beautiful and famous it’s ok to get nasty on a pilot forum?

I suppose I have bad taste since the DA42 is found ugly by tasteful Cirrus pilots on EuroGA, and I disagree. In any event, those who know me know I only care about inner beauty .

I forgot: I have an Android phone which probably confirms my bad taste. And BTW Peter has bad taste too in his capacity of future Android Phone owner and current TB20 owner. I guess there are those who decide what good taste is, the followers, and the detractors

Last Edited by Aviathor at 04 Jun 19:31
LFPT, LFPN

… bien dit!

Also: we have a saying here “it’s the highest trees as catch most wind” – words considered nasty by delicate minds might be no more than a faint rumble to the ears of the upper class. Good for them, in fact.

EBZH Kiewit, Belgium

I was taught that if you can’t say something nice then say nothing. Lets leave the put downs to other fora.

EHLE / Lelystad, Netherlands, Netherlands

I agree, it’s not nice… for all we know she might be a member of euroga.

Angelina, if you’re reading this, please ignore all negative comments. We’re nice people and please come for the next fly in.

We’re nice people and please come for the next fly in.

Yeah. And bring tour girlfriends!

LFPT, LFPN
Sign in to add your message