Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Free EasyVFR by PocketFMS to first 25 people to arrive at the EuroGA fly-in

As we did last year, PocketFMS is delighted to support the EuroGA flyin by offering a free one year Frequent Flyer Membership to the first 25 EuroGA members to attend the flyin in Mali Losinj (LDLO) Croatia 23-26 May.

Link

A Frequent Flyer membership will allow pilots to run EasyVFR by PocketFMS on their Apple iPads and iPhones, Android phones and tablets, Windows PCs and tablets and the beta on Windows Phone 8 devices. It includes all program updates, airspace and aerodata updates, AIP approach and taxi plates (most VFR ones are georeferenced), all weather data (including 72 hour, hour by hour forecasts) and NOTAM data for one year.

A Frequent Flyer membership normally retails for €150, but it’s yours for free by being one of the first 25 pilots to attend the EuroGA flyin!

This offer is only open to those who did not qualify for the similar offer last year.

I look forward to seeing you in LDLO this year! Details of the flyin are here Link

Colm

EIWT Weston, Ireland

Hi,

This evening, I’ve emailed everyone that attended the flyin, that I’ve been able to link to an identity on the forum, in order to set up their free one year Frequent Flyer Membership.

I’ve sent the message through this form private message/email feature.

If you attended and haven’t received a message from me, then please send me a private message.

Thanks,
Colm

EIWT Weston, Ireland
2 Posts
Sign in to add your message