Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Policy on deleting posts

So apparently, based on my posting that was just deleted, companies can be accused of just about anything on here and trying to provide a more balanced view (when you have no interest other than actual knowledge of the product which is not shared by the person posting) is not appropriate.

A board which was supposed to have no agenda, does - it is just different from other people's agendas....

What a shame that disagreeing with a moderator is seemingly not allowed...

Regards,

Jason.

EGTK Oxford

I think there is the "attack the post, not the poster" rule.

I fully agree that there is absolutely no reason to suspect any evil intentions on Avidyne's part. In my experience, they have been a very open and fair company. They try to answer every question on their forum, even the delicate ones. I like that much better than the black hole Garmin.

Many disagree with me - as is obvious to even the most casual reader of EuroGA.

What is not allowed is personal attacks. On me, or anybody else here.

If you disagree with what somebody says, feel free.

Personal attacks will get you banned.

We are not going down the road of the other pilot sites which are moderated primarily for maximum activity consistent with just about avoiding legal action (e.g. maximum advertising revenue).

There is a link right above the box where you enter the text. Let me repeat it here: Guidelines.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Sure but that is a completely disingenuous argument. Describing an argument as paranoid is not allowed? I never made any personal attack on you Peter - I have never met you. But that surely doesn't make your postings sacrosanct....

EGTK Oxford

That is not what you wrote, in the deleted post.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

You are right, I also said the argument was silly

EGTK Oxford
6 Posts
Sign in to add your message