Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Acceptance of electronic logbooks (or simple Excel files) in different countries

I use LogTen Pro. It has export to “Easa-FCL compliant” PDF. That got accepted several times by the Polish CAA. The program also has “Switzerland FOCA” and some other formats.

LPFR, Poland

Same here… you can even go as far as edit the CSS and use your own handwriting font (did that before reproducing when I still had time).

always learning
LO__, Austria

loco wrote:

I use LogTen Pro. It has export to “Easa-FCL compliant” PDF. That got accepted several times by the Polish CAA. The program also has “Switzerland FOCA” and some other formats.

That’s funny! It implies that “EASA-FCL compliant” and “Switzerland FOCA” don’t have the same requirements.

LSZK, Switzerland

chflyer wrote:

That’s funny! It implies that “EASA-FCL compliant” and “Switzerland FOCA” don’t have the same requirements.

I think it means “having the exact same layout as the blue logbook the Swiss FOCA publishes itself”. It has several columns which are not exactly as in EASA: the sim sessions are moved in a separate page range and thus the flights pages do not contain all EASA FCL columns while some columns are repeated on the sim pages (especially date and remark).

LSZH, LSZF, Switzerland

That’s funny! It implies that “EASA-FCL compliant” and “Switzerland FOCA” don’t have the same requirements

FOCA isch sicher uf schwyzerdütsch.

T28
Switzerland
Sign in to add your message