Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

AIR BP fuel card

Emir wrote:

Szilvia Seyedin
I don’t know what’s her email address… is it something like “name dot surname at bp dot com” or is there a generic customer service address?

E-mail: [email protected]
Here is another person that I communicated with during the application process.

Jotiar Mirza
Ihr Kundenbetreuer
[email protected]
+49 406 395 3244

They have a separate generic email for the existing customers: [email protected]
I see no harm in trying out all the options …. except maybe via LinkedIn ;-) :D

EDMB, Germany

Don’t criticise Linkedin… 97.5% of the world’s ambitious people who are looking for their next job are on it, including 98.3% of your (and mine) CAA

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Arun wrote:

Here is another person that I communicated with during the application process.

Which documents were you asked to provide during this process and what quantity of fuel did you quote as estimated yearly consumption?

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

Emir wrote:

Emir19-Jan-24 08:0867
I submitted the application for BP card once more and again no reply. Is it a dead process, lazy people, uninteresting low volume, something else? Does anybody have a contact which will reply?

My AirBP company card got setup last year (2023) in June and the person who handled it seems to have been:

Endre Juhasz
Customer service representative
Air bp customer facing Team – General Aviation

emails used were:

[email protected] (primary)
[email protected] (secondary)

I think it took about a month or so until I received the card. I believe all the docs were uploaded, on request, via the online AirBP homepage. You will receive an email with the link, and username/user ID.
For the estimated fuel consumption, I think I put something like 2500 Liters.

Good luck.

Last Edited by Yeager at 19 Jan 11:54
Socata Rally MS.893E
Portugal

Yeager wrote:

I think it took about a month or so until I received the card. I believe all the docs were uploaded, on request, via the online AirBP homepage. You will receive an email with the link, and username/user ID.
For the estimated fuel consumption, I think I put something like 2500 Liters.

Good luck.

Thanks!

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

Emir wrote:

Which documents were you asked to provide during this process and what quantity of fuel did you quote as estimated yearly consumption?

It was in 2020. Still I am sure that I only went through the online application procedure and didn’t provide any additional documents. I was later asked by email for the a/c details. With regards to the estimated use, I think I put something like 1200 litres.

EDMB, Germany

I got reply from Ms Szilvia Seyedin to email sent to “sterling at bp dot com” instructing me to submit request via form which I did once again. We’ll see if anything will come out of this.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

I got confirmation that my application had been processed. Waiting for the outcome.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

It seems I’m getting my card – today I got email that my account was in process of setting up.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

Emir wrote:

It seems I’m getting my card – today I got email that my account was in process of setting up.

That sounds like the sequence is in place for a successful issuing of your card!! Good drills!

Socata Rally MS.893E
Portugal
Sign in to add your message