Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Air Medical Examiners in Europe

I have got the list of AME’s for the UK.
Anyone know how to obtain similar lists for AME’s in other EU countries?
I’ve been asked by a friend who supplies a test kit to some GP’s to identify/eliminate bladder cancer if blood traces show up on urine dipsticks as used by AME’s. Now that the caa have introduced rigorous pilot and ATC testing in hospital and no med certificate if blood traces show up on urine dipsticks I thought if the AME’s had some of these test kits to hand then some of the red tape/testing could be dealt with really quickly.

Thanks

EGBJ, EGBP, EGTW, EGVN, EGBS

For Germany, it can be found here: http://www2.lba.de/webdb/showtab.jsp?table=flareg
I don’t know if this list is available as a single file for downloading, but I can’t imagine because doctors don’t like to get flooded with spam – just like the rest of us.

EDDS - Stuttgart

For Belgium: http://mobilit.belgium.be/nl/Resources/publicaties/luchtvaart/pub_vergunningen_medisch_erkendeartsen.jsp
But I share the concern about spam – please don’t make me get complaints from my much appreciated AME. Spam is not done these days but then really really not.

EBZH Kiewit, Belgium

I wouldn’t worry about spam. Antispam has moved on a long way in the last year or two and every ISP running “consumer” email accounts is filtering by monitoring incoming traffic across its entire customer base (ideally this needs a slight delay to be inserted into the delivery) and then spam is obvious, and you run off a “signature” and then simply dump every email which matches. It was the only way to beat the spammers. IP blacklists etc are a waste of time.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

BT has several times identified me as a spammer when I email to the local LAA Strut members. And their “Customer Service” at first level is useless, at next level up is agressive and threatening. It needed a higher level to get a reasonable result.

Maoraigh
EGPE, United Kingdom

Thank you.
Jude

EGBJ, EGBP, EGTW, EGVN, EGBS
6 Posts
Sign in to add your message