Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Gloucester this evening

10 Posts

Anyone happen to be flying out of there this evening who could offer a short lift back to Oxford (costs covered, sorry I mean shared).

EGTK Oxford

Well took 9 minutes by air EGTK TO EGBJ and the train will be 2:20 back. There are some trips that planes are just made for!

EGTK Oxford

Indeed. I flew to West Wales last Friday, and with a bit of meandering, it took 1hr 40 mins.

By car - 5 hours (and that's with a clear run !).

Sorry I couldn't help with your travel back.

Sorry Jason I didn't see your request. I would have been only to pleased to drop you back to Oxford in the C150. Is JV in for maintenance?

Let me know if you need picking up to collect.

EGBJ, EGBP, EGTW, EGVN, EGBS

Hi no problem Jude. Yes in for a couple of things tomorrow - there is a PA-46 airworthiness directive related to fuel tank vents that was recently published. Training it up from London tomorrow afternoon to pick it up and head over to Berlin.

EGTK Oxford

Ok Jason.

I am up at Rockingham Race Track for some TV commercial shoot tomorrow. Safe flight to Berlin.

EGBJ, EGBP, EGTW, EGVN, EGBS

Sorry Jason, missed your post yesterday. Could have dropped you off on the way to Bournemouth last night for my IR test this morning.

EGBJ / Gloucestershire

Thanks Rich. But then I would missed out on the joys of Birmingham. :)

EGTK Oxford

Crickey, you have to change at Brum to get to Oxford? Well, I'm glad you enjoyed it ;)

EGBJ / Gloucestershire

I enjoyed leaving it.

EGTK Oxford
10 Posts
Sign in to add your message