Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Flying in Cambodia

Hello everybody,

i will spend some time in December / January in Cambodia and was hoping to find a flying club / flight school there to rent a plane with instructor for some local flights.
The only thing i found online was Cambodia Flying Club , but unfortunately they seem to have closed down (as is written on their homepage).
Maybe somebody here has good idea. Ultralight or something similar would be interesting too.

Greets,
yesombre

EDGH

@eal might know something…

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

We have been trying to organise a fly-in to Cambodia for the last two years from Thai flying clubs, only to be thwarted by the Cambodian Governments disjointed approach to GA there. There is a big disconnect between the airports, ATC and the Cambodian Civil Aviation Authority making it difficult and prohibitly expensive to do anything with small aircraft in Cambodia.
The only flying school in Cambodia has indeed closed. To my knowledge they either sold off or mothballed their small fleet of a Tecnams several years ago.
I have heard of some ultralights and microlights operating privately, but l do not have any up to date contact details.
Cheers. E

eal
Lovin' it
VTCY VTCC VTBD
3 Posts
Sign in to add your message