Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

ESGP Gothenburg Säve closed until 7th July

I am looking to stop by Gothenburg for a few days this week, and to my dissatisfaction saw that the Säve airport ESGP is notamed as closed until 7th July. A phone call confirmed this.

Does anyone have experience of flying into Landvetter ESGG? Brief research indicates a ~450EUR handling fee, so that is a no go.

Alternatively there seem to be some UL fields approx 40km from the city, which could be an option. Any suggestions?

United Kingdom

a little homework would show quite a few fields around there, some with pilot reports, all with phone numbers. One of the qualities of the Swedes, as you’re mostly aware of (😉), is their fluent use of English.
Borås in the East, Fjärås, Förlanda, and Öresten in the South, would all be suited to your sportster 👍🏻

Oh well, let’s hear it from the locals then…

Dan
ain't the Destination, but the Journey
LSZF, Switzerland

Fjärås looks good so far, I phoned them earlier and arranged PPR. They have some RVs based there and were really friendly. Now to decide how to get fuel :)

United Kingdom

Alingsås (ESGI) and Vårgårda (ESGO) are both located a few km from a railway station with frequent connections to Gothenburg, Travel time is typically 30-45 minutes.

ESKC (Uppsala/Sundbro), Sweden
4 Posts
Sign in to add your message