Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

EBCI Charleroi - Brussels South

Does anyone have any experience with this airfield. AIP does not seem to talk about mandatory handling etc… I need to fly into there on Saturday from LFHN with my PA24 260C Piper Comanche. Will stay 2-3 hours at best and then fly back out as I will have a meeting at the airfield and then fly back to LFHN. Any “tips” would be much appreciated. (I am flying in on an IFR flight plan, the ILS seems my best option, I am not VNAV)

LFHN - Bellegarde - Vouvray France

@Piotr_Szut should be able to help you.

jfw
Belgium: EBGB (Grimbergen, Brussels) - EBNM (Namur), Belgium

If anybody does have information I would also be interested.

Alex
Shoreham (EGKA) White Waltham (EGLM), United Kingdom

I haven’t been there in a while, but two years ago it was an extremely convenient destination to fly to. Low fees (if I remember correctly, 14 EUR for a 1089 kg aircraft), no mandatory handling, and a separate GA apron with an unattended fuel station taking credit cards. There are several flight schools at the airport.

LKBU (near Prague), Czech Republic

Flew there on Saturday, vectors for ILS25 – landed parked and then a bit of a walk to the executive terminal (a fancy word for the old passenger terminal).
Paid 68 euros landing and parking – printer was broken so invoice will be sent. AVGAS was €2.10 – pump is self service with credit card. Had to redo the whole operation 3 times as it stops at 125 euros exactly.
Entry and exit painless despite the military presence with some pretty heavy weaponry. Overall 04h05 flight time – weather in LFHN marginal but gorgeous but cold in Charleroi.

LFHN - Bellegarde - Vouvray France
5 Posts
Sign in to add your message