Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Deauville LFRG - where to park?

I asked in the email, French also, but they didn’t reply to that question.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

They have confirmed my Q re hard parking.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Hard parking available (line A) today without any specific request. Some aircraft were parked on the grass, though.

EGTF, United Kingdom

Jumping into this thread: I plan to fly to Deauville this Saturday and stay for a few days.

Am I right to say that all I need to do is email the airport operations (in French) with the passport details and the date of the flight? Apart from the UK GAR, is there anything equivalent in France I must submit?

As Le Touquet is the only French airfield I’ve ever landed, I’m used to the simple email :)

EGSU, United Kingdom

Deauville want to have a specific form filled out, not just a plain email. See here.

Mainz (EDFZ) & Egelsbach (EDFE), Germany

@boscomantico many thanks for that! A minefield for newbies :)

EGSU, United Kingdom

I am interested to know how you discovered this form as the AIP simply gives a telephone and fax number plus an email address to send the information to.
One of the club members here has just gone to the Isle of Wight via Deauville and AFAIK he just followed the instruction to email details. I can’t ask him how he got on because he has yet to return. But I would be interested.

France

The AIP says this:

Customs and immigration

MON-FRI : PPR PN 24 HR.
WEEK-END, HOL : PPR PN 48 HR.
Mandatory general declaration (GENDEC) : [email protected]

An email to that address asks you to complete the form. The form is also on the airport’s website.

EGTF, United Kingdom

That’s interesting, do they send the form back as an email attachment? Or provide a link to their website? I don’t know anyone here who goes to the airport website for such information unless redirected.

France

Yes but that link on their website never worked for me. Does it work for anybody else?

Mainz (EDFZ) & Egelsbach (EDFE), Germany
Sign in to add your message