Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Cost of one hour flight...

I was private hiring a C150 for £95ph wet plus landing. But the owner has just sold it :(
So completing the checkride on a PA28 Cadet which I can then hire for about £160 wet plus landing and looking to checkride a C172.
If anyone knows of something to private hire at EGBJ, (at a sensible rate) Peter has my email address. Can supply references :)

Aeros (at EGBJ as well as other bases) have their ‘owners club’ option, which basically means you pay £30 per month and are then able to rent at discounted rates. Current prices (wet per hour, including landing fees):

Tecnam P2002JF: £111
Cessna 152: £111
Robin 200: £121
PA28 Cherokee: £121
PA28 Warrior: £131
PA28 Arrow: £151
PA32: £246

I’d be interested in a share option based at EGBJ though if anyone knows of anything.

EGBJ and Firs Farm, United Kingdom

NicR, Aeros don’t have all the aircraft listed on their list.

Are you going to the “pilots” meet up evening at The Flying Shack tomorrow, Thursday 9th Jan? It’s for all local pilots not just those that fly from The Shack.

EGBJ, EGBP, EGTW, EGVN, EGBS

Peter, thanks for the link to private messaging. Hadn’t seen it as don’t frequent the IT forum, though probably should as I might learn lots.

Are you going to the “pilots” meet up evening at The Flying Shack tomorrow, Thursday 9th Jan? It’s for all local pilots not just those that fly from The Shack.

I can’t make it tonight, but am hoping to make the next one. It’s a great idea, and I hope it gets lots of support. You’ll have to tell me how it went, if you go tonight.

EGBJ and Firs Farm, United Kingdom

About 30 people were there, mostly Shack pilots and a couple of us from elsewhere.
Looks like it might be a monthly do.

Lovely weather today so did the checkride on a PA28…. and passed

35 Posts
Sign in to add your message