Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Charlton Park

Jude is fine, no need to bother with the 098, lol.

I will email them again nearer the time at the end of this month as in France from 1/8 - 8/8 to be a bit more specific on number of aircraft and types.

EGBJ, EGBP, EGTW, EGVN, EGBS

Jude/PiperArcher, hello - can either of you swing a prop? I have a choice of two Cubs I could use but neither has a key start. SO, if you are unable to be my key start - haha - I shall have to re-think what chariot I will use. :-) Ta.

Always looking for adventure
Shoreham

Sorry I cant. I keep meaning to take a course as I have needed to on occasions though. Happy to pull chocks away, or something, if you use that method.

If I am there (will confirm later), I will swing the prop for you, I have had a Cub, C120 and a Luscombe all without electrics. Last year when I left the electrics on in France, I had to swing the RV - a bad habit to get into.

Norman
United Kingdom

If too many people here start to hand swing stuff, I will soon be able to get this site moved to a laptop running on ADSL...

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Peter, that made me chuckle. Norman, thank you. PiperArcher, thank you too and that is an option too. So I guess I now need to see if one of the old girls is free on the day. :-)

Shoreham

If too many people here start to hand swing stuff, I will soon be able to get this site moved to a laptop running on ADSL...

Surely running on a dial up modem, 110 baud of course

Darley Moor, Gamston (UK)

Their e-mail address changed to estate [email protected]

EDLE, Netherlands

Thank you. I know as I spoke to them last week and they gave me their new address.

EGBJ, EGBP, EGTW, EGVN, EGBS

Heeeeelllllllloooooo. Dragging this to the top of the pile. Saturday is not far off. I have the Cub provisionally booked. It all depends on whom I can get to be my electric starter.............I will be flying from Headcorn so if anyone knows of anyone that would like to come along for the ride, no cost involved but would be required to either be the electric starter or to sit in cockpit while I do the "swinging" - hehehehehe.

SO, anyone still up for this? :-)

Shoreham
Sign in to add your message