Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Cessna 310

A big shout out to @JJBeall. I hope you are still getting these notifications…

Recently, Jason revived his Youtube channel and I think his content is great. I like it much more than most of the other US channels, so refreshingly „uncommercial“ and full of practical flying content. Now, obviously the 310 is almost extinct in Europe, but still, lots of little interesting things to pick up.

Checkout this:

Love the voice-overs and the handheld shots. I actually much prefer this over just the standard ATC chatter and always the same views from fixed GoPro cameras.

Also love the more technical ones, like this one

Keep them coming!

[ URLs fixed – live links don’t work for YT or Vimeo due to special processing ]

Mainz (EDFZ) & Egelsbach (EDFE), Germany

I flew the 310 and 340 lots back in the ’80’s, and loved them – but I was not paying the operating costs! A complex fuel system, but well worth the complexity when you understand why it was designed that way. Sadly, when Cessna designed the replacement 303, they designed away that great fuel system, for a more simply, and less certain one, and designed in a few other deficiencies. I couldn’t recommend the 310 as a good purchase in this era, as they are burdened by expensive inspection, and I anticipate expensive parts. But what a great plane!

Home runway, in central Ontario, Canada, Canada
2 Posts
Sign in to add your message