Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Bose fined €7M for price fixing

From FTN:

Interesting that this was big enough to appear on the EU or German radar

This has been going on in avionics since for ever.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Interesting nobody has picked up on this one

Bose pricing has been a frequent discussion topic for many years.

Administrator

Maybe because it is (relatively) old news? Pricing is also irrelevant if they cannot supply the product.

EHLE / Lelystad, Netherlands, Netherlands

Apple’s reaction to the Bose fine:

http://www.rv8.ch/help-people-in-ukraine/

Last Edited by eurogaguest1980 at 29 Mar 07:21
Fly more.
LSGY, Switzerland

Pricing is also irrelevant if they cannot supply the product.

Is the A20 not available?

Apple’s reaction to the Bose fine:

Is this post a copy/paste accident?

Administrator

Peter_Mundy wrote:

Pricing is also irrelevant if they cannot supply the product.

Are A20s out of stock?

always learning
LO__, Austria

Are A20s out of stock?

I see plenty of 2nd hand for sale at online for prices like new, most are scams and sellers, ahem scammers, are also “price fixing it” with Bose…

Last Edited by Ibra at 29 Mar 07:41
Paris/Essex, France/UK, United Kingdom

They are frequently unavailable. They certainly were when I tried to order some a couple of years back – despite their website declaring them in stock and available for immediate shipment. They took the money and then went totally quiet – declaring they would ship ‘soon’. They were practically uncontactable – certainly I wasn’t able to contact anyone in a first-world country or who was even aware that aviation headsets were a product they made. In the end, after a few weeks of waiting, I instructed my credit card company to dishonour the transaction and walked away. Never heard anything more and I’ll never purchase anything from them.

Lightspeed are a much better company and their Zulu product (especially the Zulu 3) is fantastic. If you call them, you get someone in the US on the phone straight away and they know the product inside out.

EGLM & EGTN

Bose seem to suffering from the shortage of chips – but they are not alone. David Clark are quoting 6 month lead times for ANR headsets

EHLE / Lelystad, Netherlands, Netherlands
9 Posts
Sign in to add your message