Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Buying an N-reg airplane in Europe - how do you transfer an aircraft in a Trust?

Be VERY careful which Aircraft Guaranty you are looking at. The one in the US is in very serious trouble, see for example: https://www.ainonline.com/aviation-news/business-aviation/2021-03-04/us-government-indicts-aircraft-title-trust-company-owner Drugs, money laundering etc

I use Avcorp in the UK and have always had impeccable service. www.avcorp.com

BTW, the problems with Aircraft Guaranty have caused the FAA to take much more time to approve new trusts. About a month now.

Upper Harford private strip UK, near EGBJ, United Kingdom

I am just going through the process with SAC, transferring my own plane from the Delaware Corp (mine) that owned it while I was in the US, to an SAC trust.

It’s very simple. Just send them an email. It cost 800 somethings (euros, dollars, pounds, not sure now). There is an annual fee too.

LFMD, France

Buckerfan, thank you for the information about Aircraft Guaranty! Very interesting.

www.avcorp.com – looks like a company producing some aircraft parts. Are you sure you posted the correct link?

Ukraine

Zorge wrote:

Guys, can you suggest a good (not necessary cheap) trust service?

Avcorp Registrations

As indicated, I’ve dealt with them for over 25 years and am 100% satisfied. See my previous entry.

LSZK, Switzerland

chflyer wrote:

Avcorp Registrations

As indicated, I’ve dealt with them for over 25 years and am 100% satisfied. See my previous

Looks very good. Thank you so much!

Ukraine

I’m with Avcorp too and can confirm it fits your “good but not the cheapest” description.

Why did I know already when reading the question that Malibuflyer would jump in to spread some fear…?

Just an update for you guys, last monday I finally got my PPL exam done

Now just waiting to get that “paper” to continue my adventure, and really can’t wait for it.

A completely unrelated question, but I am sure somebody knows it: Are there any kid seats (like car seats) for kids aged 3-6 years old for small GA planes?

Thanks
Lukas

LOWI,LIPB, Italy

lukepower wrote:

Are there any kid seats (like car seats) for kids aged 3-6 years old for small GA planes?

A normal car seat assuming room to fit it in will do the job just fine. I used to use the Recaro one. As they get bigger the booster car seat, a reinforced booster cushion, props them up so they can see out the rear windows.

Fly safe. I want this thing to land l...
EGPF Glasgow

Sorry for resurrecting a old thread…

Anyway, I’m in need of getting an Trust for my N-Reg Mooney.
I heard lots good of SAC, and was happy to work with them.

But just recently they don’t offer Trusts if you own your aircraft in a company.
I mailed them back and forth, and I need to find another company that is serious.

Mailed with IAS, International Air Services Inc. https://internationalairservicesinc.com
And they responded quickly and helped me with all my questions.

They don’t care if the aircraft is owned by a company or individual.
Also don’t charge extra like SAC did when they offered that service.

Anyone has dealt with International Air Services IAS and can recommend them.

Or if not SAC or IAS, what other is good?

ESMS, ESML, Sweden

I‘ve used Avcorp Registrations since I bought my aircraft 30 years ago. I’ve been very happy. Perhaps not the cheapest but very competent. I believe the owner (and/or his wife) also happens to have Swedish dual nationality.

LSZK, Switzerland
Sign in to add your message