Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Is ownership worth it?

Congrat Hazek for the Mooney Bravo…

One of my favorite Mooneys, was very close to get one…
Signed contract of a Mooney M20K Encore instead that suit my needs little better, pre-buy within 2 weeks.

ESMS, ESML, Sweden

Yeager wrote:

Excited to hear that you found a great opportunity – sounds great. Best of luck with it all and enjoy. Looking forward to you updates en route. Cheers.

Thanks, you’re right, I should report back in a year and so I will do that too.Capitaine wrote:

Congratulations hazek. The M20M is a 🚀

Thanks, excited to ride that thing. :D

Mooney_Driver wrote:

Congratulations to a fellow Mooneyac! The TLS is a great machine, you’ll love flying her.

Thank you :)) Can’t wait.

Darkfixer wrote:

Congrat Hazek for the Mooney Bravo…

One of my favorite Mooneys, was very close to get one…
Signed contract of a Mooney M20K Encore instead that suit my needs little better, pre-buy within 2 weeks.

Thanks and awesome for your K, should be fun to fly just as much from what I read.

ELLX, Luxembourg

Congrats @hazek and @Darkfixer!

Can’t wait to read your reports!

Antonio
LESB, Spain

Just in relation to the title of the thread, as Peter said quite early on the answer is yes. The weather this weekend (13-14 April) just called out to go skiing as the season finishes this weekend for a lot of resorts. EasyJet flights all full – I took my plane and my grandson had his first ever flight with my wife and I. See https://www.euroga.org/forums/flying/15586-what-have-you-done-with-or-on-your-aircraft-this-weekend-april-13-14-2024

Congratulations @hazek!

ELLX
Sign in to add your message