Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Funny random stuff

Do you suppose the people she interviews think she’s interviewing them for real? Surely everybody must know about her by now? They must be doing it just for a laugh.

LFMD, France

I don’t know @johnh it looks to me as if they really think this is not a set-up. If that is true, it shows that wonderful polite nature of the Brits, which make them special. I can name a few countries where the interviewed first response would have been: “what the BEEP are you talking about?” The camelot one is especially hilarious..

Last Edited by aart at 06 May 15:30
Private field, Mallorca, Spain

Back in the 1990s there was a UK character called “Denis Penis” who routinely made fools of “celebs”.
Here’s one example:
Denis Penis

Forever learning
EGTB

You just know this must be true…

In ancient England people couldn’t have sex without the consent of the King (unless it was a member of the royal family). When people wanted to have a child, they had to ask permission from the monarch, who would hand them a plaque to hang outside his door while they were in relationships. The plaque read: Fornication Under Consent of the King (F.U.C.K.). That’s the origin of such a helpful word.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Ahh, the joys of being based on a rural field.. We have ticks, turtles and such a variety of birds, including chicken, who fortunately eat most of the ticks..

And then we have these beauties, discovered today on a 100 hr service!

This little sweetheart probably had enough of traveling at 10 inches/hr. Or maybe she thought she found a mate and she’s trying to tell me something?

OK, in her honor I’ll change my reg into SLOKIDO.

Private field, Mallorca, Spain

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom
Sign in to add your message