Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Autorouter issue Perpignan LFMP to Valencia LEVC

It’s helpful to come up with reasonable route SID+ATS+STAR and phone Eurocontrol help desk, there are two centres who can force routes in CFMU, one in Brussels (+3227451950) and one in Bretigny (+3227451950)

Last Edited by Ibra at 25 May 18:08
Paris/Essex, France/UK, United Kingdom

arj1 wrote:

Emir, not sure if you are correct – there is always something to change for a live product and Eurocontrol always amends something, so AR team has to tinker it constantly.

I don’t deny that there’s always something to be changed on live product. However, there’s big difference between how software should be maintained and what happens in real life when some product is for free. The authors of AR did the great job developing the product and I’m really grateful they offered it to community for free. However, they don’t develop it any more and it’s what it is in its current version. So, if its engine is not shared with Garmin Pilot (and I believe it isn’t – I believe these engines are deployed to different environments) then nobody will fix the behavior of AR routing engine.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

Emir wrote:

I’m not sure this will work because AR development has ended.

Emir, not sure if you are correct – there is always something to change for a live product and Eurocontrol always amends something, so AR team has to tinker it constantly.

EGTR

I’d suggest to raise a request with Autorouter why the automatic route finding does not work – they will try to improve.

I’m not sure this will work because AR development has ended. It is what it is, although I don’t know whether the routing engine (used by GP) is shared between AR and GP. If yes, then it we can expect fix.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

Dear all, thank you very much for your help, I will try in that way.

LFPT, France

This is what Foreflight suggests at F100:
BGR4S BGR A27 SADEM

Thanks that one validates, I tried frocing AR via SADEM after SID near FL100 but no luck, surely ForeFlight does this better

speed wrote:

BGR4S BGR A27 SADEM G23 BCN B28 SOPET SOPET2E

Expect IFR shortcuts inside Barcelona TMA.

It does indeed vaildate!
It’s strange that the A/R does not work, just checked.
@mlty, I’d suggest to raise a request with Autorouter why the automatic route finding does not work – they will try to improve.

EGTR

BGR4S BGR A27 SADEM G23 BCN B28 SOPET SOPET2E

Expect IFR shortcuts inside Barcelona TMA.

Don't get too slow
LECU, Spain

Ibra wrote:

LE2265A

From RAD – LE2265 – via SLL:
NOT AVAILABLE FOR TRAFFIC
1. via GIR and-then SLL except
a. ARR LELL
b. ARR LEBL via ALBER STAR
2. via SLL and-then GIR except DEP LELL

“To force traffic on a specific route ( H110, UL110 or GIR-MAMUK-LATRO-REBUL-LRD-OSVAK-SEROX), both directions, and to segregate from LEBL arrivals.”

EGTR

You can get error messages

(R)PROF204: RS: TRAFFIC VIA SLL IS ON FORBIDDEN ROUTE REF:[LE2265A] SLL

No idea why it does not work?

From Toulouse, I can generate plausible routes even over Barcelona (as last when I flew in Spain)

LFBO N0150F140 PUMAL5A PUMAL B31 BCN B28 SOPET/N0158F140 SOPET2E LEVC

So if it’s something “restricted”, it has to be between Perpignan & Barcelona before SLL

PS: do you fly PA32R-300 at Pontoise? I think we come across each other in Total pump

Last Edited by Ibra at 23 May 20:20
13 Posts
Sign in to add your message