Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Autorouter issue Perpignan LFMP to Valencia LEVC

Emir wrote:

I’m not sure this will work because AR development has ended.

Emir, not sure if you are correct – there is always something to change for a live product and Eurocontrol always amends something, so AR team has to tinker it constantly.

EGTR

arj1 wrote:

Emir, not sure if you are correct – there is always something to change for a live product and Eurocontrol always amends something, so AR team has to tinker it constantly.

I don’t deny that there’s always something to be changed on live product. However, there’s big difference between how software should be maintained and what happens in real life when some product is for free. The authors of AR did the great job developing the product and I’m really grateful they offered it to community for free. However, they don’t develop it any more and it’s what it is in its current version. So, if its engine is not shared with Garmin Pilot (and I believe it isn’t – I believe these engines are deployed to different environments) then nobody will fix the behavior of AR routing engine.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

It’s helpful to come up with reasonable route SID+ATS+STAR and phone Eurocontrol help desk, there are two centres who can force routes in CFMU, one in Brussels (+3227451950) and one in Bretigny (+3227451950)

Last Edited by Ibra at 25 May 18:08
Paris/Essex, France/UK, United Kingdom
13 Posts
Sign in to add your message