Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Is it possible to track questions

This forum is so helpful and knowledgeable, but I find that sometimes specific questions get lost in the flow of the debate and reamin unanswered. Is it possible to introduce a flag on a post which includes a question which can be cross refered to the answer?

There’s flag “Bookmark this post” on the right hand side above the avatar but introducing cross references would be pretty complicated I guess.

Last Edited by Emir at 31 Dec 13:20
LDZA LDVA, Croatia

This may also be useful. It gives you a unique URL to a post, which works regardless of what page size etc somebody else has configured in their client profile.

The text processor we use here does have some support for cross references but I have no idea whether this works on this site. Mor info here but I have never dug into this.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

You can try a Google search, which does bring up the discussions here. I’ve noticed that on occasion when searching for something about aviation and – voila! – one of the threads here popped up in the search results. I have no idea how well the internal search engine here works, almost never use it. @Peter will of course know.

Look in Posting Tips (link also in my post above) and search in your browser for “search”

You will soon find this.

Yes; EuroGA has excellent SEO and the discussions here rank very high on google. That’s important if one is trying to create a resource for GA.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom
5 Posts
Sign in to add your message